Visiting our patient portals
Important Notice: The Athena patient portal switched to MyNAHealthcare effective Tuesday, Aug. 1.
The Athena patient portal is no longer available. If you do not already have a MyNAHealthcare portal account, learn how to sign up today.
MyNAHealthcare, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s patient portal, is an easy, secure way to manage your health online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
At MyNAHealthcare, you can:
- View your health information.
- Retrieve lab results.
- Browse health facts and information.
- Update personal information.
- Request an appointment (physician offices only).
- Request prescription renewals (physician offices only).
- Communicate with your healthcare provider's office via secure message (physician offices only).
New features available on the MyNAHealthcare patient portal
On MyNAHealthcare, patients may now view:
- Health summaries during inpatient visits, both current and historical.
- Summary notes after an outpatient clinic visit.
These added features help build an entire picture of health − and help spark conversations between patients and providers that might not occur otherwise.
Please note: These new features do not apply to visits with behavioral health and infectious diseases physicians.