Supporting you every step of the way
Imagine what a relief it would be to wake up free from back, neck or joint pain. Northern Arizona Healthcare's Orthopedics Department can help make it happen.
Our experienced team has performed thousands of succesful spine and joint surgeries. Look to us for the expertise and technologies to help you move freely again with a full range of orthopedic services, including:
- Total joint replacements for knees, hips and shoulders.
- Revision surgery for previously implanted or worn-out knee or hip prostheses.
- The latest innovations in material and design, including Oxinium and ceramics.
- Computer-assisted navigation for joint replacement surgery.
- Free pre-surgery education programs for total hip and knee replacements so you know what to expect after surgery.
Both Flagstaff and Verde Valley medical centers have board-certified orthopedic specialists on call – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You'll also find the Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center in Flagstaff and an orthopedic outpatient clinic in the Verde Valley.
Rehabilitation therapy to keep you moving
Whether you have surgery in Flagstaff or the Verde Valley, you'll want to resume your normal activities as soon as possible. That's why highly skilled professional physical and occupational therapists from EntireCare Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine, a service of Northern Arizona Healthcare, are ready to help you successfully complete the rehabilitation process.