EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine
At Northern Arizona Healthcare’s EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine, our experienced therapists have the know-how to improve your quality of life. We treat people of all ages and physical conditions – whether you’re recovering from surgery, have a chronic illness or are a competitive athlete recovering from an injury, we provide the treatment, education and support you need to get the most from your daily activities.
Passion + Dedication + Pride = Excellence
Our philosophy is simple: We work as a team with our patients to help you reach and maintain optimal health, well-being and function.
Our excellence is the result of the passion and dedication of every therapist, technician and support staff member on our team. Our professionals take pride in offering the best therapy and overall service in Northern Arizona.
We are committed to providing our therapists with the latest, most up-to-date education in order to optimize their skill sets. We plan and invest in the future in order to offer state-of-the-art facilities and health care technology for the best patient care. This philosophy enables us to offer many different types of therapy interventions.
Our therapy areas
We offer physical, occupational, speech and hand therapies, all of which are all prescribed by a provider for inpatients and outpatients. Our skilled therapists conduct comprehensive evaluations and develop individualized treatment plans especially for you. We use a wide variety of techniques and technologies to treat patients, including the following:
- Graston Technique® to detect and treat disorders of the skeletal muscles.
- BioNess® for patients with foot drop or hand paralysis.
- Saebo® electrotherapy for patients with impaired hand function.
- LiteGait® gait training devices for patients with a wide range of impairments and functional levels.
- Dry needling techniques to treat muscle pain.
- Spinal manipulation to relieve back pain and improve physical function.
- PWR!® Parkinson Wellness Recovery and LSVT LOUD® programs for patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Kaypentax Nasoscope for diagnosing and treating swallowing disorders.
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies for diagnosing speech and swallowing disorders.
- Advanced voice lab technologies.
- VitalStim® neuromuscular electrical stimulation therapy for patients with dysphagia.
- Complete Decongestive Therapy, or CDT, for lymphedema patients.
- Complete videonystagmography, or VNG, evaluations for testing inner ear and central motor functions.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations to assess a patient’s capacity to perform work activities related to his or her participation in employment.
- Anti-gravity treadmills for orthopedic patients in rehab and athletes recovering from sports-related injuries.
- Myofascial release, joint mobilization and soft tissue mobilization techniques to relieve chronic pain.
- Biofeedback therapy to help patients control physiological processes such as blood pressure and heart rate.
An important component of our therapies is educating patients, and explaining the causes of pain and how therapy techniques are designed to help them manage chronic pain.
- Graston Technique® is a registered trademark of Graston Technique, LLC.
- BioNess® is a registered trademark of Bioness Inc.
- Saebo® is a registered trademark of Saebo, Inc.
- LiteGait® is a registered trademark of Mobility Research, Inc.
- PWR!® and LSVT LOUD® are registered trademarks of Parkinson Wellness Recovery.
- VitalStim® is a registered trademark of VitalStim, LLC.