Confidential care when you need it
Behavioral Health and Psychiatry offers a full range of hospital-based inpatient and outpatient services for adolescents, adults and seniors. In addition to treating behavioral health and substance abuse issues, we also help you access additional resources and healthcare specialties.
Dedicated to the wellness of each person, our integrated team takes a holistic approach to your physiological, spiritual and social needs.
After our team completes a comprehensive assessment, we will design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve lasting recovery. We'll work together on a daily basis to develop and update your plan.
Spotting potential warning signs
It's time to seek confidential help if you, or someone you care about, experience any of the following symptoms:
- A growing inability to cope with daily living.
- Noticeable personality or behavioral changes.
- Multiple unexplained physical ailments or changes in eating and sleeping patterns.
- Confused thinking, inability to concentrate and/or memory loss.
- Excessive fear, anxiety or suspiciousness.
- Withdrawal from family, friends and associates.
Call today and one of our behavioral health specialists will help you figure out the next steps.