Visiting our patient portal: MyNAHealthcare
If you received healthcare services from Northern Arizona Healthcare including Flagstaff Medical Center, Verde Valley Medical Center, Verde Valley Medical Center - Camp Verde Campus, Verde Valley Medical Center - Sedona Campus, or affiliated clinics, you may access your health information at MyNAHealthcare:
If you have questions about your health record, please contact your healthcare provider.
If you have questions about accessing your account, please contact the NAH–IT Service Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-855-624-4855.
About our patient portal
MyNAHealthcare is an easy, secure way to manage your health online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
At MyNAHealthcare, you can:
- View your health information.
- Retrieve lab results.
- Browse health facts and information.
- Update personal information.
- Request an appointment (physician offices only).
- Request prescription renewals (physician offices only).
- Communicate with your healthcare provider's office via secure message (physician offices only).
- View health summaries during inpatient visits, both current and historical.
- View summary notes after an outpatient clinic visit.
On MyNAHealthcare, patients may now view:
- Radiology and pathology results.
- Results will be available on the patient portal three weeks from when the report/result is final and signed off.
- Only final results will be posted. No images will be available on the portal.
- This allows providers to discuss results with the patient before it appears on the patient portal.
These added features help build an entire picture of health − and help spark conversations between patients and providers that might not occur otherwise.