Patient comfort is important to our staff at Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center. Our philosophy is to ensure that every surgical experience is centered around you, the patient, to promote a safe, comfortable recovery.
- The Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center is a licensed ambulatory surgery center specializing in orthopedic surgery and pain management.
- We strive to provide a high standard of care for the surgical patient, and his or her family, that is professional, timely and coordinated in a manner that appears seamless to the patient, in an atmosphere of compassion and understanding.
- We are committed to meeting the needs of our customers, balanced with efficiency of cost.
- The surgery center is staffed by a collaborative team of caring physicians, anesthesiologists, nurses and other caregivers.
- We have three operating rooms equipped with the latest technology.
Before surgery, knowledgeable orthopedic experts will work with you and your caregivers to provide information and instructions to help you heal and return to your everyday activities as quickly as possible.
Our outpatient services
At Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center, our orthopedic surgical procedures include:
- Shoulder surgery.
- Hip and knee surgery.
- Elbow surgery.
- Hand and wrist surgery.
- Ankle and foot surgery.
Our services also include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or PM&R, procedures. These include non-surgical treatments to provide pain relief, comfort and to restore function.