- Life expectancy for men is at least five years less than it is for women. Proper healthcare can help level the playing field. – World Health Organization
- A primary care provider will provide regular screenings for testicular cancer, the most common cancer among men aged 15 to 34. – American Cancer Society
- Prostate exams and colon cancer screenings save lives.
- A primary care provider can screen you for sexually transmitted infections, or STDs, and infections.
- If you smoke, your provider can help you to quit.
We offer primary care services in Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona or the Village of Oak Creek.