Guardian Air provides education and training to the community
Guardian Air offers personalized educational experiences as well as nationally recognized certifications to the communities we serve. Guardian Air educators and clinicians use American Heart Association Standards, latest research and current best practices in all courses to ensure learners are ready to respond when it matters most.
For hospitals and EMS agencies
Guardian Air provides the following education for hospitals and EMS agencies:
- Basic life support
- Advanced cardiovascular life support
- Pediatric advanced life support
- Mock pediatric and adult mega codes
- Basic and advanced ventilator management
- Rapid sequence intubation
- Difficult airway labs
- Stroke lectures
- High fidelity SIM training for pediatric and adult scenarios
- Tailored Landing Zone, or LZ, training for EMS agencies
- Search and assist for EMS agencies during ongoing rescue operations.
- Multi agency “active shooter” training drills.
- Multi agency mass casualty incident/unified command
If your organization has a specific request or educational need, contact Guardian Air for the appropriate training.
Community outreach to the public
Guardian Air attends many community outreach events including the Sedona Bike Rodeo and “Every 15 Minutes” (a yearly event at local high schools portraying the results of drinking and driving). We land our aircraft as a static display and our crew members answer questions about our capabilities and what we do to serve the community.
Public outreach opportunities:
- Fantastic Voyage at Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center
- Flyovers for rodeos, parades and other special events
- Walk Away From Drugs
- AZ Pediatric Symposium
- Snowbowl Safety Day
- Health fairs
- Way Out West EMS Conference
- National Night Out
- National EMS Memorial Bike Ride
For event or public relations requests, please email Tony Carrozzino, Guardian Air Business Development Manager at Anthony.Carrozzino@NAHealth.com.
For all other inquiries, please contact our communication center and patient transport line: 1-800-523-9391.