Frequently asked questions about BeWellNow
On BeWellNow, you can take care of most common issues like:
- Abdominal pain.
- Ear infection.
Doctor visits on BeWellNow are just $49. Talk to your insurance provider about how the cost might go toward your deductible or be eligible for payment through a health savings account.
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule.
- My doctor’s office is closed.
- I feel too sick to drive.
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me.
- It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment.
- I'm on business travel and stuck in a hotel room.
BeWellNow is great when you’re on the road for vacation or work. Telehealth is available in most states, but some states do not allow telehealth or prescriptions. For a full list, visit: http://info.americanwell.com/where-can-i-see-a-doctor-online
Clinical services on BeWellNow are provided by Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth. Doctors on BeWellNow:
- Average 15 years experience in primary and urgent care.
- Are board certified, licensed and credentialed.
- Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience.
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs.
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add your child or dependent to your account.
He or she should enroll as an adult and create his or her own separate account.