Confidential care when you need it
Behavioral Health Services offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults and adolescents. Besides treating behavioral health and substance abuse issues, our hospital-based services also give you convenient access to additional resources and healthcare specialties.
Dedicated to the wellness of each person, our integrated team takes a holistic approach to your physiological, spiritual and social needs.
After a comprehensive assessment is completed, our team will design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve a lasting recovery. We'll also continue to work together on a daily basis to develop and update your plan.
Spotting potential warning signs
If you or someone you care about is experiencing any of the following symptoms, it's time to seek confidential help:
- A growing inability to cope with daily living
- Noticeable personality or behavioral changes
- Multiple unexplained physical ailments or changes in eating and sleeping patterns
- Confused thinking, inability to concentrate and/or memory loss
- Excessive fear, anxiety or suspiciousness
- Withdrawal from family, friends and associates
Call to talk with one of our behavioral health specialists today and we'll help you figure out the next steps.